From 04/04/2014 to 05/03/2014
- 07:22 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- After Carlos' comment I agree that PFE should be separated since there will always be a single call to it (e.g. PUT /...
- 01:34 PM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- i did not look at the code, so i cannot make any assertions of what should be done.
but i will clarify that the PF...
- 11:08 AM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- Look at the bug #1218 as well. My point is to keep the PFE API for determining addresses and the Server API for opera...
- 11:00 AM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- PFE API != Relay API. At least it is not clarified that the PFE server can operate as the Relay server and vice versa...
- 10:48 AM Feature #1360 (Assigned): Proxy Api/Client
- Please make the changes in the api as well for consistency.
- 11:57 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- Just merged them. I split them before to keep separate but keeping together makes more sense in a perspective.
- 12:18 PM Bug #1351: oAuth simplified protocol
- great to hear it's implemented.
assigning to me to get into the API docs.
- 11:01 AM Bug #1351: oAuth simplified protocol
- If it was kind of implemented—can we close the issue? Maybe it would be better to place it at the documentation the f...
- 11:10 AM Bug #1211: Amahi specific logging
- Disabling logging for releases is of course possible. What kind of logs do you wish to have? HTTP headers or somethin...
- 02:52 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- What is the point of having a separate class for detecting the mode (local/remote). Since the calls are made to the P...
- 11:13 PM Bug #1356: formatting of timestamps
- this has been updated in the API docs v0.9.
- 03:48 AM Bug #1356 (Closed): formatting of timestamps
- 03:29 AM Bug #1356: formatting of timestamps
- We use a format called TimeFormat in Go. It is like RFC1123 but hard codes GMT as the time zone. it's used commonly f...
- 02:46 AM Bug #1356 (Closed): formatting of timestamps
- The documentation shows modification time for files as “2010-04-10T14:10:01-07:00” which is ISO 8601 I suppose.
- 03:26 PM Bug #1351 (Closed): oAuth simplified protocol
- POST "/api2/oauth/token" with a body containing the following in the body...
- 03:09 PM Bug #1350 (Closed): testing 1 2 3
- please the workflow document we created for the workflow that works for us: https://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Workflow
- 02:25 PM Bug #1350 (Resolved): testing 1 2 3
- 02:25 PM Bug #1350 (Closed): testing 1 2 3
- testing to see if you guys can see this bug updated. please confirm by closing this bug.
Also available in: Atom