From 04/10/2014 to 05/09/2014
- 06:27 PM Bug #1366: MIME Type Detection
- I updated the demo server with the tiff/tif extension as well as all the microsoft mime types from the post-2007 era ...
- 05:14 PM Bug #1367 (Closed): Empty folder shows "no servers" message
- filing this bug so we remember to fix this small issue.
browsing to an empty folder shows a message "No servers".
- 02:28 PM Bug #1366 (Closed): MIME Type Detection
- HTML files at the Welcome server and the Introduction share have @application/octet-stream@ MIME. The same goes to th...
- 05:54 AM Bug #1365 (Closed): Enhanced User Agent
- At this time we see the following: AmahiAnywhere/1.0.0 (Android 4.4.2)
I think we discussed this without a clear c...
- 04:41 AM Bug #1211: Amahi specific logging
- Let me give an example. I changed my proxy to be my local server and it probably will not work, however, I would like...
- 12:49 AM Bug #1351 (Closed): oAuth simplified protocol
- documented in the api docs. closing.
- 04:57 PM Bug #1362 (Closed): boilerplate for code
- 02:11 PM Bug #1362 (Feedback): boilerplate for code
- the format you indicate is fine. let's keep it that way and move on.
- 07:40 AM Bug #1362: boilerplate for code
- Actually I think it has another form according to the "official site":http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html, "GN...
- 04:48 PM Bug #1362 (Closed): boilerplate for code
- here is the boilerplate we should use:...
- 07:22 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- After Carlos' comment I agree that PFE should be separated since there will always be a single call to it (e.g. PUT /...
- 01:34 PM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- i did not look at the code, so i cannot make any assertions of what should be done.
but i will clarify that the PF...
- 11:08 AM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- Look at the bug #1218 as well. My point is to keep the PFE API for determining addresses and the Server API for opera...
- 11:00 AM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- PFE API != Relay API. At least it is not clarified that the PFE server can operate as the Relay server and vice versa...
- 10:48 AM Feature #1360 (Assigned): Proxy Api/Client
- Please make the changes in the api as well for consistency.
- 11:57 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- Just merged them. I split them before to keep separate but keeping together makes more sense in a perspective.
- 12:18 PM Bug #1351: oAuth simplified protocol
- great to hear it's implemented.
assigning to me to get into the API docs.
- 11:01 AM Bug #1351: oAuth simplified protocol
- If it was kind of implemented—can we close the issue? Maybe it would be better to place it at the documentation the f...
- 11:10 AM Bug #1211: Amahi specific logging
- Disabling logging for releases is of course possible. What kind of logs do you wish to have? HTTP headers or somethin...
- 02:52 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- What is the point of having a separate class for detecting the mode (local/remote). Since the calls are made to the P...
- 11:13 PM Bug #1356: formatting of timestamps
- this has been updated in the API docs v0.9.
- 03:48 AM Bug #1356 (Closed): formatting of timestamps
- 03:29 AM Bug #1356: formatting of timestamps
- We use a format called TimeFormat in Go. It is like RFC1123 but hard codes GMT as the time zone. it's used commonly f...
- 02:46 AM Bug #1356 (Closed): formatting of timestamps
- The documentation shows modification time for files as “2010-04-10T14:10:01-07:00” which is ISO 8601 I suppose.
- 03:26 PM Bug #1351 (Closed): oAuth simplified protocol
- POST "/api2/oauth/token" with a body containing the following in the body...
- 03:09 PM Bug #1350 (Closed): testing 1 2 3
- please the workflow document we created for the workflow that works for us: https://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Workflow
- 02:25 PM Bug #1350 (Resolved): testing 1 2 3
- 02:25 PM Bug #1350 (Closed): testing 1 2 3
- testing to see if you guys can see this bug updated. please confirm by closing this bug.
Also available in: Atom