From 05/02/2014 to 05/31/2014
- 12:38 PM Bug #1394: App crashes when changing orientation while movie is loading
- Here is the link to the movie.
- 12:08 PM Bug #1394 (Closed): App crashes when changing orientation while movie is loading
- This is happening on my device (Nexus 4 with CM11).
Steps to reproduce:
1.Play a movie.
2.While movie is loading ...
- 09:43 AM Bug #1393: Video Controls Placing
- @android:fitsSystemWindows@ should do the trick but it surprisingly doesn’t work or I’m doing wrong things. There is ...
- 09:40 AM Bug #1393 (Closed): Video Controls Placing
- Video controls shouldn’t be overlapped via system bars.
- 04:14 AM Bug #1391: amahi icons and branding
- Alternative to the white flat logo is just logo itself without square applied.
- 04:05 AM Bug #1391: amahi icons and branding
- Let’s name things first. The top icon is a logo, the app icon is a launcher icon.
Sizes. We need HDPI, XHDPI and X...
- 07:08 PM Bug #1391 (New): amahi icons and branding
- so far i see a couple of things we will have to replace, as far as branding icons for the app.
besides all the oth...
- 05:44 PM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- Here is the patch file. This goes in the vlc core not the vlc-android.
- 03:09 PM Bug #1366 (Closed): MIME Type Detection
- 02:22 PM Bug #1366 (Assigned): MIME Type Detection
- server with the requested mime types has been sent by email.
please assign back to me when it's tested.
if it w...
- 01:16 PM Bug #1366: MIME Type Detection
- Another one. SVG files are shown as @application/octet-stream@, should be @image/svg+xml@.
- 07:58 AM Bug #1366: MIME Type Detection
- HTML files at the welcome server are shown as @application/octet-stream@ as well for me.
- 05:08 AM Bug #1366: MIME Type Detection
- MPEG-4 audio with extension @.m4a@ is shown as @application/octet-stream@. @file --mime@ shows it as @audio/mp4@. I f...
- 01:13 PM Feature #1372 (Closed): Implement video streaming
- 01:13 PM Bug #1211 (Closed): Amahi specific logging
- 01:12 PM Bug #1383 (Closed): Movie restarting when orientation changes
- 08:07 AM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- All right, thanks for the explanation. Can we have some patch file so I can apply it during the build?
- 07:58 AM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- You are right. When !FASTSEEK, which is the case for http streams, idx1 is not read. The changes I made enables readi...
- 07:40 AM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- Great job here! But I’m confused a bit. I read "this comment at the bug":https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/1532#co...
- 06:38 PM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- I played with the vlc source code and I think I found a "hack" for the 0 length issue. In the avi demux module in the...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1390 (Closed): Video Flickering / Blinking
- Some MPEG4 videos are blinking black in a portrait orientation. I tried videos downloaded using youtube-dl tool. The ...
- 09:02 AM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- It must be something with the avi container. I re-encoded the movies with different codecs and no luck. Length is sti...
- 08:48 AM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- The bug seems to be the same for Windows VLC version. I can confirm that VLC for Mac 2.1.4 shows zero length as well.
- 05:19 AM Bug #1382: Incorrect Video Length
- Just sent a report to the address mentioned "here":https://wiki.videolan.org/Android_Report_bugs#What_you_have_to_do ...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1383 (Closed): Movie restarting when orientation changes
- Star watching a movie in portrait orientation and after a few seconds change to landscape. The movie starts from the ...
- 02:42 PM Bug #1382 (Closed): Incorrect Video Length
- Sometimes, probably for AVI files, @LibVLC@ returns 0 for the @LibVLC#getLength()@ method. "The native call":(http://...
- 03:14 AM Bug #1379: Server Returns Length and no Body
- this does not happen while accessing the server locally.
hence this seems to be a bug in the proxy implementation.
- 01:42 AM Bug #1381 (Assigned): Cannot open TIFF images.
- leaving as low priority - maybe one day we can add a viewer for tiff.
however, it's rare that average person uses ...
- 01:18 AM Bug #1381: Cannot open TIFF images.
- "Supported core media formats":http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html#core.
- 09:01 PM Bug #1381 (Closed): Cannot open TIFF images.
- Try to open TIFF file and nothing happens. Is the TIFF still not supported in the android framework?
- 01:39 AM Bug #1380 (Closed): build issue with gradle and studio
- my bad. i did not realize that was new in the readme and only really "synced" from studio.
- 01:17 AM Bug #1380: build issue with gradle and studio
- You haven’t installed the Android support repo as the @README.md@ file mentions. I just included the Gradle plugin wh...
- 08:46 PM Bug #1380: build issue with gradle and studio
- i should have mentioned that i updated studio to 0.5.8 and the sdk to the latest at this time, 19.1
- 07:47 PM Bug #1380 (Closed): build issue with gradle and studio
- I am getting this when I try to "assembleDebug" (cli) and also in studio http://dl.dropbox.com/u/364883/Screenshots/r...
- 02:52 PM Bug #1211: Amahi specific logging
- Nothing manual is required, logs will be enabled when building the debug version and will be disabled when building t...
- 02:48 PM Bug #1211 (Assigned): Amahi specific logging
- can you add a note in the README (or in a docs/DEBUGGING.md file or somesuch), on how to turn on debugging and use it...
- 09:30 AM Bug #1211 (Closed): Amahi specific logging
- 09:29 AM Feature #1371 (Closed): Implement image viewer
- 07:42 AM Bug #1370: more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server fails
- I got "a response":https://github.com/square/okhttp/issues/831#issuecomment-44006164. Based on "this answer":http://s...
- 07:36 AM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- Side note: the current solution (the files list’s header) doesn’t work well for directories without files. There is n...
- 05:50 AM Bug #1379 (New): Server Returns Length and no Body
- Sometimes the server returns the current @Content-Length@ but no body at all. For testing use aatesting ? 03-Director...
- 03:49 PM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- The left part of the action bar is usually used for navigation purposes. The right part is for buttons and actions. B...
- 02:58 PM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- CAB is not the way to go. We will probably use that for sharing and other operation on individual files/folders.I agr...
- 02:33 PM Feature #1369 (Assigned): Back button in the action bar
- 03:47 PM Bug #1367 (Closed): Empty folder shows "no servers" message
- 03:46 PM Bug #1370: more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server fails
- Disabled the cache for now, let’s see how things will work out in the future.
- 02:34 PM Bug #1370 (Assigned): more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server ...
- 05:26 AM Bug #1370: more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server fails
- Did you try with HttpResponseCache not set?
If it works let's use it for now without HttpResponseCache.
- 02:49 PM Bug #1366 (Closed): MIME Type Detection
- Let's close this as it was fixed at the server level and we're not going to discuss the architecture of the code for ...
- 02:41 PM Feature #1372 (Closed): Implement video streaming
- Implement video streaming using the VLCLib or the media framework for android. VLC is preferred due to larger number ...
- 02:40 PM Feature #1371 (Closed): Implement image viewer
- Implement image viewer using the android framework.
- 07:03 AM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- Are you talking about "the CAB":http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/actionbar.html#contextual? As its name s...
- 07:02 AM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- Let's do the following. We will move forward with the development according to the schedule, but keep this bug open.
- 06:18 AM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- I understood that up navigation is not an option. We don't use that. Regarding the guidelines, technically there is n...
- 03:24 AM Feature #1369: Back button in the action bar
- I am sorry but I strongly believe that replacing the indicator is a wrong direction. And I have reasons.
- 06:52 PM Feature #1369 (Closed): Back button in the action bar
- Let's consider the case when you have a large number of files in a folder. In this situation, if you are at the last ...
- 05:39 AM Bug #1370: more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server fails
- Just filed "the OkHttp bug":https://github.com/square/okhttp/issues/831.
- 04:50 AM Bug #1370: more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server fails
- Not sure why it happens, OkHttp & Retrofit somehow don’t add the @If-None-Match@ header. Maybe it is related to the l...
- 12:39 AM Bug #1370 (Closed): more than one server active seems to trigger a bug where the second server fails
- while testing something, we noticed that when more than one server is active, accessing the shares of one and then sw...
- 05:12 AM Bug #1365 (Closed): Enhanced User Agent
- 04:14 AM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- I understand that there is a hard to distinguish boundary these days ... hence my concern at "Device/Phone" being int...
- 04:07 AM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- There is no such strict thing as a tablet or a phone on Android. "The documentation":http://developer.android.com/gui...
- 06:03 PM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- Basically, this is very little information (and used seldom)and it's not private. What you propose is a great UA.
- 04:39 PM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- For the record—the Android developer console provides such stats as application version, Android version, devices, co...
- 04:35 PM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- Not sure how resolution can help—both phone and tablet can have FullHD resolution and experience would be totally dif...
- 04:06 PM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- We need the following:
* version of android (we have that now)
* phone vs tablet. apparently the webview UA will co...
- 03:54 PM Bug #1365: Enhanced User Agent
- According to the documentation web UA will look like this....
- 05:51 AM Bug #1365 (Assigned): Enhanced User Agent
- This page http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10085361/set-default-user-agent-in-android
has details on how to get ...
- 06:27 PM Bug #1366: MIME Type Detection
- I updated the demo server with the tiff/tif extension as well as all the microsoft mime types from the post-2007 era ...
- 05:14 PM Bug #1367 (Closed): Empty folder shows "no servers" message
- filing this bug so we remember to fix this small issue.
browsing to an empty folder shows a message "No servers".
- 02:28 PM Bug #1366 (Closed): MIME Type Detection
- HTML files at the Welcome server and the Introduction share have @application/octet-stream@ MIME. The same goes to th...
- 05:54 AM Bug #1365 (Closed): Enhanced User Agent
- At this time we see the following: AmahiAnywhere/1.0.0 (Android 4.4.2)
I think we discussed this without a clear c...
- 04:41 AM Bug #1211: Amahi specific logging
- Let me give an example. I changed my proxy to be my local server and it probably will not work, however, I would like...
- 12:49 AM Bug #1351 (Closed): oAuth simplified protocol
- documented in the api docs. closing.
- 04:57 PM Bug #1362 (Closed): boilerplate for code
- 02:11 PM Bug #1362 (Feedback): boilerplate for code
- the format you indicate is fine. let's keep it that way and move on.
- 07:40 AM Bug #1362: boilerplate for code
- Actually I think it has another form according to the "official site":http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html, "GN...
- 04:48 PM Bug #1362 (Closed): boilerplate for code
- here is the boilerplate we should use:...
- 07:22 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- After Carlos' comment I agree that PFE should be separated since there will always be a single call to it (e.g. PUT /...
- 01:34 PM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- i did not look at the code, so i cannot make any assertions of what should be done.
but i will clarify that the PF...
- 11:08 AM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- Look at the bug #1218 as well. My point is to keep the PFE API for determining addresses and the Server API for opera...
- 11:00 AM Feature #1360: Proxy Api/Client
- PFE API != Relay API. At least it is not clarified that the PFE server can operate as the Relay server and vice versa...
- 10:48 AM Feature #1360 (Assigned): Proxy Api/Client
- Please make the changes in the api as well for consistency.
- 11:57 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- Just merged them. I split them before to keep separate but keeping together makes more sense in a perspective.
- 12:18 PM Bug #1351: oAuth simplified protocol
- great to hear it's implemented.
assigning to me to get into the API docs.
- 11:01 AM Bug #1351: oAuth simplified protocol
- If it was kind of implemented—can we close the issue? Maybe it would be better to place it at the documentation the f...
- 11:10 AM Bug #1211: Amahi specific logging
- Disabling logging for releases is of course possible. What kind of logs do you wish to have? HTTP headers or somethin...
- 02:52 PM Feature #1360 (Closed): Proxy Api/Client
- What is the point of having a separate class for detecting the mode (local/remote). Since the calls are made to the P...
Also available in: Atom