From 08/10/2014 to 09/08/2014
- 09:43 PM Bug #1544 (Assigned): each folder should remember the last sorting option
- the idea here is that when the user comes back to a folder, the app remembers the sorting option that was used last.
- 09:40 PM Bug #1497 (Assigned): Share Sort Option
- 02:22 PM Bug #1543 (Closed): video file is not played by video player
- fixed in "this commit":https://github.com/amahi/android/commit/50459684fb06ee774df5032f1b49e6621c1ef452
- 01:07 AM Bug #1543 (Assigned): video file is not played by video player
- working on it
- 04:54 PM Bug #1543 (Closed): video file is not played by video player
- we have a video file, with a video/ mime type, however, it does not get played by the embedded video player.
- 05:20 PM Bug #1534 (Closed): remote mode does not work in metadata-integration branch
- my bad.
after closer inspection, the relay server must have been the problem. restarting the server must have help...
- 12:54 PM Bug #1534: remote mode does not work in metadata-integration branch
- Works fine for me, cannot reproduce. Tried to clear cache and everything—still works as expected.
- 01:03 PM Bug #1534 (Closed): remote mode does not work in metadata-integration branch
- it seems to be the case that remote does not work on this branch.
this was recently found while testing and it see...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1533 (New): web browser does not allow pop ups
- the web view for browsing apps does not allow pop-ups
- 11:05 PM Bug #1416 (Assigned): player loses the video controls and nav bar when playing a movie
- this issue still exists.
the controls sometimes are hard to bring up. sometimes they disappear, though touching at...
- 02:31 PM Bug #1522 (Closed): null pointer exception in serverFilesResponse
- 02:30 PM Feature #1212 (Closed): Dark UI setting
- 02:30 PM Feature #1530 (Feedback): Display only the movies and folders for shares with "movies" tag
- 02:30 PM Bug #1527 (Closed): add code comments and documentation
- we should add bits of documentation on an ongoing basis
- 08:41 PM Feature #1212 (Assigned): Dark UI setting
- we got 8 people chiming in that they prefer the dark ui (9 if you count me).
in the same timeframe noone preferred t...
- 08:19 PM Feature #1530 (Feedback): Display only the movies and folders for shares with "movies" tag
- Here is a suggestion for displaying the movies metadata.If the share is tagged as "Movies", we should display only vi...
- 02:50 PM Feature #1212: Dark UI setting
- OK, release it, but probably do it from the branch, without merging it.
Try it again, I merged only master before.
- 02:04 PM Feature #1212: Dark UI setting
- the dark-theme branch appears to work for all activities i tested - we will release it as a beta.
- 01:57 PM Feature #1212: Dark UI setting
- Background for tablets is fixed.
The crash is clearly not related to this issue at all. Please open a new one with...
- 12:45 PM Feature #1212: Dark UI setting
- also, as discussed in private email, it would be good to merge *master* into the *metadata-support* branch so that we...
- 12:06 PM Feature #1212: Dark UI setting
- also getting crashes (even after uninstall-reinstall) when opening any share, for example the Music share:...
- 12:00 PM Feature #1212: Dark UI setting
- the drawer is not in dark mode: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/364883/Screenshots/8i58.png
- 05:30 AM Feature #1212 (Feedback): Dark UI setting
- Since the theme switching is not as simple as it should be, the dark theme was set as primary and only at the @theme-...
- 01:51 PM Bug #1390 (Closed): Video Flickering / Blinking
- As the official VLC app has the same troubles—it is an upstream issue. As far I can see, there were no reports regard...
- 12:40 PM Bug #1447 (Closed): null pointer exception in getFiles
- added some protection for release to the community.
- 12:39 PM Bug #1447: null pointer exception in getFiles
- added some protection for release to the community.
- 06:44 PM Bug #1522 (Resolved): null pointer exception in serverFilesResponse
- Not tested yet. I'll mark it as resolved and I'll keep an eye on it.
- 06:41 PM Bug #1523 (Closed): Another null pointer exception in ServerFileAudioActivity
- Haven't seen this either. Closing
- 06:40 PM Bug #1521 (Closed): ServerClient exception
- Haven't seen this in 0.4.1 so I'll close it.
- 06:37 PM Bug #1502 (Closed): webview base url should work when in remote mode
- 06:32 PM Feature #1212 (Assigned): Dark UI setting
- I created the icons for the holo dark and put them in the Dropbox folder. I didn't do the 9 patches drawer shadow. Pl...
- 05:34 PM Bug #1486 (Closed): cannot open picture
- Seem to be working now.The loading seems to be pretty slow but that's ok for now. Please merge and delete the branch.
- 01:31 PM Bug #1527 (Closed): add code comments and documentation
- per our agreement on our last weekly meeting, we should do as follows:
* add some documentation in the form of com...
- 01:27 PM Bug #1447 (Assigned): null pointer exception in getFiles
- At this point we shouldn't worry why it happens and just catch the exception.
- 02:20 AM Bug #1447: null pointer exception in getFiles
- we are still getting crashes for this in the 0.4.1 build. can we add some sanity checks to avoid the crash at least?
- 01:37 PM Bug #1522 (Feedback): null pointer exception in serverFilesResponse
- "Added a check":https://github.com/amahi/android/commit/407dae8d98aabf507b7aaf45e7ba959685137af6. Would like to check...
- 12:55 PM Bug #1522: null pointer exception in serverFilesResponse
- we got another report in the latest beta release 0.4.1...
- 12:43 PM Bug #1486 (Feedback): cannot open picture
- Check the @fix-image-loading@ branch. Resizing was initial troublemaker, should be better now.
Also available in: Atom