From 08/20/2014 to 09/18/2014
- 08:40 PM Bug #1551 (Feedback): logout options for increased security
- I don't see a real need for this. Always typing the password is a pain and if there are concerns about the security j...
- 08:34 PM Feature #1552 (New): Prepare development environment on windows
- # Install Android Studio from "here":https://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/studio.html#download
# Download th...
- 01:43 PM Bug #1551 (Feedback): logout options for increased security
- one possibility to easily increase security is to provide an option to log out the user automatically upon a certain ...
- 12:48 PM Bug #1544: each folder should remember the last sorting option
- users want a numeric sort, and remembering the sorting option used.
- 09:43 PM Bug #1544 (Assigned): each folder should remember the last sorting option
- the idea here is that when the user comes back to a folder, the app remembers the sorting option that was used last.
- 09:40 PM Bug #1497 (Assigned): Share Sort Option
- 02:22 PM Bug #1543 (Closed): video file is not played by video player
- fixed in "this commit":https://github.com/amahi/android/commit/50459684fb06ee774df5032f1b49e6621c1ef452
- 01:07 AM Bug #1543 (Assigned): video file is not played by video player
- working on it
- 04:54 PM Bug #1543 (Closed): video file is not played by video player
- we have a video file, with a video/ mime type, however, it does not get played by the embedded video player.
- 05:20 PM Bug #1534 (Closed): remote mode does not work in metadata-integration branch
- my bad.
after closer inspection, the relay server must have been the problem. restarting the server must have help...
- 12:54 PM Bug #1534: remote mode does not work in metadata-integration branch
- Works fine for me, cannot reproduce. Tried to clear cache and everything—still works as expected.
- 01:03 PM Bug #1534 (Closed): remote mode does not work in metadata-integration branch
- it seems to be the case that remote does not work on this branch.
this was recently found while testing and it see...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1533 (New): web browser does not allow pop ups
- the web view for browsing apps does not allow pop-ups
- 11:05 PM Bug #1416 (Assigned): player loses the video controls and nav bar when playing a movie
- this issue still exists.
the controls sometimes are hard to bring up. sometimes they disappear, though touching at...
Also available in: Atom