From 05/07/2010 to 06/05/2010
- 09:05 AM Bug #544 (Closed): hda-create-server needs update
- hda-create-server uses init.d scripts that are Fedora-formatted; these need to be replaced with metainit-style script...
- 04:40 PM Bug #540 (Closed): debian packaging non-standard
- Uploaded to launchpad and made sure new standard packaging (with a few changes to anzenketh's code) meets the standar...
- 11:59 AM Bug #540 (Closed): debian packaging non-standard
- went away from the scripts since I kept getting cryptic errors with dpkg. Need to return to anzenketh's debs and go f...
- 02:00 AM Bug #538 (Closed): install-app doesn't work
- reports a 404: File Not Found when attempting to get a handle from Apache.
- 01:42 AM Bug #537 (Assigned): dns doesn't always work
- 01:42 AM Bug #537 (Closed): dns doesn't always work
- cpg reported that he was unable to get into the platform via the http://hda on his virtual machine. He also said that...
- 01:14 AM Bug #483 (Resolved): Ubuntu hdactl packaging may be missing some required dependencies
- All dependencies appear to be satified!
- 01:13 AM Bug #487 (Resolved): platform's debian control file may be missing some dependencies.
- All dependencies appear to be satisfied!
- 01:12 AM Bug #488 (Resolved): hdactl-new-installer will need to be re-written to support ubuntu.
- Spent more time getting it to work since I was missing pieces; it now works! Still needs to be refactored.
- 11:36 PM Bug #534 (Resolved): hdactl needs to be rewritten to support bind9
- Re-coded hdactl to support bind9 and dhcp3-server properly! DNS and DHCP now work.
- 08:57 PM Bug #484 (Resolved): hdactl init scripts do not work ubuntu
- Used metainit to create working initscripts!
- 12:16 PM Bug #535 (Resolved): first login removes user from admin group
- Changed user.rb in platform run a "usermod -a -G admin username" after adding to users or changing passwords.
- 02:23 AM Bug #535 (Assigned): first login removes user from admin group
- 02:22 AM Bug #535 (Closed): first login removes user from admin group
- After logging in with the user created on Ubuntu installation on the platform, and resetting the password, the user i...
- 12:40 AM Bug #484: hdactl init scripts do not work ubuntu
- These still don't officialy work according to chkconfig, but hdactl and even the fixed amahi-installer still start at...
- 12:35 AM Bug #488: hdactl-new-installer will need to be re-written to support ubuntu.
- Rewrote the whole thing so the whole script works. It may still be missing some dependencies, and still needs to be r...
- 12:26 AM Bug #534 (Assigned): hdactl needs to be rewritten to support bind9
- 04:15 PM Bug #534 (Closed): hdactl needs to be rewritten to support bind9
- BIND9 uses totally different configuration files, all lumped in one place (/etc/bind/), for both DNS and DHCP server ...
- 02:54 PM Bug #483: Ubuntu hdactl packaging may be missing some required dependencies
- New packaging includes mod_passenger deb now available in 10.04 repositories.
caching-nameserver IS taken care of by...
Also available in: Atom