From 06/08/2012 to 07/07/2012
- 04:34 PM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- Used this updated script on my fresh Ubuntu 12.04 Amahi install and the mounted shares seem to be working just fine.
- 12:54 PM Bug #829 (Assigned): when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- are you sure this is fixed?
i do not think we have code to take care of this restarting on updates.
i think the upd...
- 08:24 AM Bug #829 (Closed): when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- Closing as this is not an issue with Ubuntu 12.04.
- 08:23 AM Bug #821 (Closed): Amahi problems after installation on ubuntu 10.04 32-bit
- Closing as this version is no longer supported.
- 08:22 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Service issue is resolved. It will only be used to start the app. The restart and shutdown will need to be done via...
- 06:07 AM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- It seems this may not be a bug. According to research, the leases file is periodically regenerated ([[http://manpage...
- 08:35 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- Now that the DHCP leases show, then never seem to go away. I have 4 leases that certainly have expired by now, but s...
- 05:42 AM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- if it helps i have used the revised script and all seems to work correctly
- 01:49 PM Bug #931 (Feedback): Static IP Address
- We have released an update that should fix this problem. Please update (or let it update automatically in a few hours...
- 01:47 PM Bug #931 (Assigned): Static IP Address
- it appears the path to the leases file was incorrect.
- 07:57 AM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- Not sure if what I am seeing is the same thing. Adding new devices to my network yields a DHCP lease, but it does not...
- 11:12 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Still having issues with the service. For now, stay with the current install you have. I have changed it already, b...
- 09:50 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- If you let me know when, I will.
- 09:33 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- I am going to update the live app shortly. Then if you would uninstall this one, reboot and try the live app that wo...
- 09:16 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Okay, its not a problem for me to restart from web interface, i don't think i started it from the CLI once previously...
- 09:06 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Yes, it can be restarted and stopped, but the pid is not being correctly created by the init script.
I am still tr...
- 09:04 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- cntrl + shift + F5 fixed loading issue. still confused about the service though.
- 09:01 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- installation of the new app went fine. The web app seems to be continually loading now though.
- 08:47 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Ok, doing upgrade will add all the updates to Ubuntu. Doing update refreshes the repo. As for which app to try, the...
- 08:31 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- tried the above.
======= app install begin @ Wed Jul 04 16:28:28 +0100 2012 ==========
Installing app i...
- 08:24 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- I stand corrected, I just now was able to duplicate the issue. Looking for a potential solution now. I have a test ...
- 08:17 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- This app installs from the Ubuntu repo, so there may be some issue on their end. I have tested a several times in a ...
- 07:56 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- I have a fibre optic connection and have never had problems with timing out before.
I have just rebooted and tried...
- 11:13 PM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- This appears to be a connectivity/install script time out issue. Do either of you have slow connections? Please try...
- 02:25 PM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Same problem, my log here if that helps
- 02:23 PM Bug #935 (Closed): sabnzbd install fails
- sabnzbd install fails.
logfile looks like this:
- 07:10 PM Bug #934 (New): New Theme
- Apps with long names are snugged right up agains the next app icon on the right. Also when a specific number of apps...
- 01:04 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- eFfeM wrote:
> smccloud can you clarify the problem?
> Is your hda not getting a static IP or is this a client....
- 01:42 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- some more questions:
do you get a /etc/network/interfaces with a static ip?
(or put up this file somewhere for in...
- 01:38 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- smccloud can you clarify the problem?
Is your hda not getting a static IP or is this a client.
For me the hda *al...
- 06:51 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- cpg will determine as bugs are racked and stacked.
- 03:51 PM Bug #931 (Assigned): Static IP Address
- Currently, assigning a static IP to a MAC address isn't working. It still gets an IP from the normal DHCP pool.
- 12:14 PM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- Please see attached script. It will check to see if the current directory is equal to printers or print$ and delete ...
- 11:16 AM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- The problem is, the script is trying to mount the printers & print$ share when you can't actually mount them. I am a...
- 04:06 PM Bug #929: RPM Apps Convert to DEB
- Add IPsec VPN to the list of apps that need worked.
- 02:13 PM Bug #929 (Assigned): RPM Apps Convert to DEB
- -1. Amahi Sync-
3. Amahi Tunes
4. Amahi Netboot
5. IPSec VPN
- 01:15 PM Bug #865 (Closed): Error when install on Ubuntu
- this has been resolved quite a while ago
- 01:15 PM Bug #831 (Closed): apps that need different deps in ubuntu (e.g. php-gd vs php5-gd)
- 830 is closed and phproject installs fine so closed this one.
suggest to file new bugs if something needs an additio...
- 01:07 PM Bug #920 (Closed): Drupal wants php5-gd
- verified this; installs fine so closed
- 01:03 PM Bug #830 (Closed): App Depends Method for DEB/RPM
- 12:51 PM Bug #544 (Closed): hda-create-server needs update
- hda-create-server does not exist any more...
- 12:50 PM Bug #538 (Closed): install-app doesn't work
- installing apps works nicely; not sure when/how this got fixed; closed
- 03:12 PM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- This is the error reflected when restarting the script:
* Unmounting locally mounted Samba shares... ...
- 10:48 PM Bug #924 (Assigned): mount_shares_locally Script
- 07:19 PM Bug #924 (Closed): mount_shares_locally Script
- The guidance in the wiki needs updated to reflect Ubuntu procedure as well. It is a different script file and there ...
- 02:46 AM Bug #910 (Closed): File Sharing Issue
- this has been resolved in the latest releases of the repo (for about a week or two now).
the files area is now own...
- 06:03 PM Bug #920: Drupal wants php5-gd
- Added php5-gs to the depends. Overlooked this one somehow. Should be working fine now. Recommend this be closed.
- 06:22 PM Bug #920 (Closed): Drupal wants php5-gd
- Installed Drupal and it can be seen by the internet.
However, Drupal reports:
@PHP extensions Disabled
Also available in: Atom