From 07/05/2012 to 08/03/2012
- 01:41 PM Bug #955 (New): Apache Cleanup
- Warning message when restarting the web server:
* Restarting web server htcacheclean ...
- 11:12 PM Bug #942: monit
- In my case the 50% monit load was caused by watchdog of openvpn and crashplan process that erroneously assumed them n...
- 06:55 PM Bug #829 (Feedback): when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- Think this one is resolved.
- 06:45 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- This appears to not be fixed for displaying current DHCP leases. The dashboard reflects past inactive leases, but do...
- 05:43 PM Bug #954 (Closed): hddtemp does not start or can be started after install....
- Need to change the DAEMON="false" to DAEMON="true" in /etc/default/hddtemp file. Recommend we do this in the initial...
- 11:56 PM Bug #942: monit
- If it helps here is my monit log file.. Not much to see there though
Also when i execute status command i get followi...
- 07:16 PM Bug #929: RPM Apps Convert to DEB
- VNC and IPSec VPN are fixed. AmahiTunes and amahi-netboot are left to fix for Ubuntu.
- 11:00 AM Bug #952 (Closed): Advanced Settings doesn't stick in Ubuntu
- Having done some more checking. It seems it is a problem with my browser, Chromium running on Linux. Having installed...
- 03:28 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- I did the following
# Set static IP in control panel
# Rebooted HDA
# Set PBX to use DHCP
# Rebooted PBX
# Saw t...
- 01:58 AM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- the dhcp server has a large lag some times. did you wait long (sounds like you did not). a reboot might help.
- 01:59 AM Bug #935 (Closed): sabnzbd install fails
- Believed to be working. Please update with the details. in the mean time, i'm closing it.
- 01:54 AM Bug #929 (Assigned): RPM Apps Convert to DEB
- 01:52 AM Bug #924 (Closed): mount_shares_locally Script
- I did the following:
* took the user "shaun" out of the script
* put a note to replace the username
* updated th...
- 11:54 AM Bug #952: Advanced Settings doesn't stick in Ubuntu
- Same here, I went to our testing machine and there is no indication that this is reproducible.
In addition to the ...
- 09:55 AM Bug #952 (Feedback): Advanced Settings doesn't stick in Ubuntu
- Can you please try emptying your browser cache and closing it. Then open the web browser and try again. Please let ...
- 09:30 AM Bug #952 (Closed): Advanced Settings doesn't stick in Ubuntu
- As per the title. You go to the Global Settings part under Settings, tick the box but if you go away from the section...
- 04:38 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- will get a chance to install this on 64bit this afternoon will report back.
- 01:15 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Hi, we did a couple of updates to the API to accomodate for changes related to Ubuntu. Please try it now. If it works...
- 03:20 PM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Still seems to have issues with 64-bit. See the forum post:
- 01:45 PM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Kinda. Only this time, install SABnzbd Plus and not the current one you have installed. The original LIVE app shoul...
- 01:02 PM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- just to check bigfoot... you want me to uninstall SABnzbd+ Update Test and reinstall to upgrade to the latest version...
- 07:12 PM Bug #935 (Feedback): sabnzbd install fails
- Updated the app to latest version (0.7.1). Please see if it installs correctly. I have tested in 32-bit with succes...
- 02:20 PM Bug #942: monit
- My installed apps are.
* My Tiny Todo
- 05:33 AM Bug #942: monit
- I have the following installed
* Tin Can Jukebox
* Sabnzbd+ Update Test
- 07:08 PM Bug #942: monit
- I have apps like Monitorix, OpenVPN ALS, and DLNA installed. This is with the latest platform.
- 07:09 PM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Is the install with the latest platform? It should not have worked due to the app dependency being in the app for Fe...
- 05:25 AM Bug #929: RPM Apps Convert to DEB
- I think cpg has been peeking at amahi sync.
He also did a build for arm on my system.
Not sure about the others, ha...
- 05:23 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- While going through the open bugs I tried sabnzbd+ update test
That one installs fine for me.
I did not try sabnzbd...
- 04:58 AM Bug #942: monit
- Tried to reproduce this on my test VM.
after system uptime of 30 mins, ps tells me monit is still at 0:00, so it doe...
- 05:43 AM Bug #942: monit
- experiencing the same problem, I uninstalled transmission but this seems to of made no difference. Monit continues to...
- 08:17 PM Bug #942: monit
- cpg wrote:
> check the log to see what's making it start up like that and post relevant parts here please.
- 04:39 PM Bug #942: monit
- check the log to see what's making it start up like that and post relevant parts here please.
- 04:01 PM Bug #942: monit
- I see the same issue on my HDA. It lasts for about 1 minute, then goes away for a minute. Then comes back. Seems t...
- 03:59 PM Bug #942: monit
- I see the same issue on my HDA.
- 03:37 PM Bug #942 (New): monit
- On my Amahu for Ubuntu install (or is it Ubuntu Amahi Edition?) monit is taking up way more CPU time than it ever did...
- 03:11 PM Bug #931 (Assigned): Static IP Address
- 03:10 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- cpg wrote:
> We have released an update that should fix this problem. Please update (or let it update automatically ...
- 10:35 PM Bug #821: Amahi problems after installation on ubuntu 10.04 32-bit
- if I recall correctly the hddtemp issue is still there in 12.04
(in a vm it is quite visible as hddtemp cannot reall...
- 10:28 PM Bug #829: when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- checked and it is fixed although probably not in the best way (guess ideally the pre* scripts should be used).
- 03:17 AM Bug #829: when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- as far as I know this is indeed not fixed yet. not sure about all the internals either
- 04:34 PM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- Used this updated script on my fresh Ubuntu 12.04 Amahi install and the mounted shares seem to be working just fine.
- 12:54 PM Bug #829 (Assigned): when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- are you sure this is fixed?
i do not think we have code to take care of this restarting on updates.
i think the upd...
- 08:24 AM Bug #829 (Closed): when upgrading hdactl, service is not restarted
- Closing as this is not an issue with Ubuntu 12.04.
- 08:23 AM Bug #821 (Closed): Amahi problems after installation on ubuntu 10.04 32-bit
- Closing as this version is no longer supported.
- 08:22 AM Bug #935: sabnzbd install fails
- Service issue is resolved. It will only be used to start the app. The restart and shutdown will need to be done via...
- 06:07 AM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- It seems this may not be a bug. According to research, the leases file is periodically regenerated ([[http://manpage...
- 08:35 PM Bug #931: Static IP Address
- Now that the DHCP leases show, then never seem to go away. I have 4 leases that certainly have expired by now, but s...
- 05:42 AM Bug #924: mount_shares_locally Script
- if it helps i have used the revised script and all seems to work correctly
Also available in: Atom