From 02/26/2009 to 03/27/2009
- 04:40 PM Bug #87 (Closed): feedback from one user
- mpls1: im just starting to install fedora .... on the page with Network Devices - Hostname - Miscellaneous settings ....
- 01:03 PM Bug #84 (Feedback): Make mediawiki use mod_rewrite
- This will make url's friendlier:
- 10:42 PM Bug #81: allow init.rd files in online apps
- i have thought long about this.
i am not sure how many apps will need this, or how many other things will be neede...
- 10:28 PM Bug #81 (New): allow init.rd files in online apps
- idea is to allow apps to have their own init files
- 10:23 PM Bug #39 (Closed): "Add to" buttons on /apps page need help
- this has been fixed now. they have been disabled until we get a lot more apps and they need to be managed in "groups"...
- 10:42 PM Feature #78 (Closed): offer the option for apps to default to not show in the dashboard
- even for apps that have webapps, the owner may want to not list it by default.
- 10:04 PM Feature #76 (New): Use personal domain instead of yourhda.com provided domain
- When setting up an amahi server, it would be nice to be able to use your own domain instead.
- 09:44 PM Bug #74 (Assigned): Multiple source url's in app creation
- There should be support for using multiple source url's. The easiest way that I can think of doing this is this forma...
Also available in: Atom