From 04/22/2009 to 05/21/2009
- 11:36 AM Feature #208 (New): apps may need to be bound to specific versions of OSs
- Zoneminder is an example of OS version dependency, from f9 to f10.
The DB table structure has changed from f9 to f...
- 04:41 PM Bug #129 (Closed): Amahi Setup (scribd flash paper bug)
- 04:40 PM Bug #129 (Resolved): Amahi Setup (scribd flash paper bug)
- 04:34 PM Feature #200 (Closed): blog.amahi.org has no favicon.
- Not sure if this is supposed to be that way, working on it, dont care, who cares, not gonna happen?
Couldnt get a ...
- 01:32 AM Bug #197 (New): native apps should have a distinguishing mark in the logo
- in addition to the description. some descriptions do not say the app is native (e.g. slideshow).
this probably sho...
- 12:49 AM Feature #195 (New): allowing local links in firefox
- the LocalLink extension allow launching files on click on FF
- 02:20 PM Feature #182 (Assigned): Collaboration for Apps
- Currently only one developer is able to package an app. Would like to have it changed to where two or three individua...
- 05:11 AM Bug #167 (Closed): star rating does not work
- should be fixed!
- 05:11 AM Bug #166 (Closed): Update the Tour
- At the Amahi-Homepage the tour needs to be updated, i.e. the part whith the old app-installer-gui ;)
- 12:47 PM Bug #162 (Closed): Form script showing on page.
- http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php?title=Amahi:Site_support&direction=prev&oldid=169 page showing.
- 02:12 PM Bug #129: Amahi Setup (scribd flash paper bug)
- There is a bug in Scribd handling links with a "#" in it .. had to put the link in a reference at the bottom of the p...
- 08:15 PM Bug #129 (Closed): Amahi Setup (scribd flash paper bug)
- When you are on the second page of the flash paper, where the steps of config are, it will not let you click on "more...
- 11:05 AM Feature #127 (New): implement automatic change of email
- changing email for users by hand is a supreme waste of time.
- 02:42 AM Feature #120 (Closed): No forum link under community menu
thanks for the bug reminder.
rightmost link under community, easy to reach :)
Also available in: Atom