From 02/25/2011 to 03/26/2011
- 10:13 PM Bug #798 (New): SABNZBD does not work after yum update 3/26/11.
- SAB stopped working after yum update, service sabnzbd status shows :sabnzbd dead but subsys locked. deleting the lock...
- 04:08 PM Bug #797 (New): Testing Bot
- Trying to make sure the bot does not fail on bug posts. Was a problem, Replace hpricot with nokogiri
- 02:57 PM Bug #794 (New): instructions not accurate for Fedora 14
- eFfeM: had to reinstall, this was the nasty step: Stop when you reach the "repositories" page. Unselect Office and Pr...
- 03:23 PM Feature #790: Ability to review apps
- Thanks for looking at this cpg!
The time limit idea sounds good. Not sure about making the comment mandatory, tha...
- 05:34 PM Feature #790: Ability to review apps
- we have been thinking about this for a while.
and yes, at this point, we need this badly.
from what i can see s...
- 10:23 PM Bug #791 (New): collaborators of apps should be able to see the app
- regardless of the app status.
this is probably a general statement
- 04:53 PM Feature #790 (New): Ability to review apps
- Would be a nice touch if you could write a review for an app. The current rating system is very nice, however, I want...
- 04:33 PM Bug #788 (Closed): FAQ does not validate
(except the facebook header crapola)
thanks for pointing this out!
(your killing me tho :) )
- 03:12 PM Bug #788 (Closed): FAQ does not validate
- The FAQ has *155* errors http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amahi.org%2Ffaq&charset=%28detect+automat...
- 05:37 PM Feature #786: Links should exist from app page to wiki
- We actually keep a link for app "discussions" on each app, but that never took off. I think we can safely reuse t for...
- 02:42 PM Feature #786 (New): Links should exist from app page to wiki
- Currently, the wiki pages are extremely helpful for apps after you've have already installed them. (Even sometimes wh...
- 07:41 AM Feature #771 (Closed): Testing bot.
Also available in: Atom