From 08/29/2015 to 09/27/2015
- 04:38 PM Bug #1827: Update troubleshooter to incorporate amahi 8 troubleshooting
- * amahi 8 artwork: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/364883/Amahi/Amahi%208%20Facebook%20Cover.psd.bz2
* basing th...
- 04:20 PM Bug #1827: Update troubleshooter to incorporate amahi 8 troubleshooting
- Ahh - Able to log in now...
First - I see that the Other versions (6 -Ubuntu, 7-Fedora) are now unsupported (a...
- 02:38 PM Bug #1827: Update troubleshooter to incorporate amahi 8 troubleshooting
- we missed you the other day. we really need an update on the troubleshooter for amahi 8.
plus this is not working ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #468 (Closed): faq needs serious update
- faq updated today. only 10 entries, tho.
- 07:10 PM Bug #1342: Some Default DNS Aliases Broken
- Recommend removing most of the default aliases (calendar, help, search, setup). Keep router and hda.
- 08:09 PM Bug #1836 (New): update site pages and faq about 32 bits, remove plug computer and ARM mentions
- https://www.amahi.org/how-it-works mentions 32 bits, plug computer, arm, etc. and needs to be updated
-we're told ...
- 07:44 PM Bug #1835: mediawiki says it's not configured to be mobile
- the specific text is:
This homepage needs to be configured. "Instructions on how to get this site mobile enabled."...
- 07:39 PM Bug #1835 (Closed): mediawiki says it's not configured to be mobile
- 05:44 PM Bug #1829 (New): HDA Profile Delete Prompt
- This is from a user:...
- 02:30 PM Bug #1828 (Closed): Fedora 21 Upstream Ruby Dependency Breaks Update/Install
- Install completed successfully -- thanks!
- 01:55 PM Bug #1828 (Feedback): Fedora 21 Upstream Ruby Dependency Breaks Update/Install
- hda-platform-8.0.1 has been released to accommodate this and it seems to fix it. to retry this do:...
- 01:37 PM Bug #1828 (Closed): Fedora 21 Upstream Ruby Dependency Breaks Update/Install
- A new ruby package release causes a dependency issue with hda-ctl/hda-platform install and updates.
Below is the r...
- 05:18 PM Bug #1827 (Assigned): Update troubleshooter to incorporate amahi 8 troubleshooting
- should be similar to amahi 7.
we just need to de-emphasize the others because it's too confusing to users.
- 05:17 PM Bug #1826 (Closed): wordpress needs to be updated
- the blog engine wordpress needs to be updated too
- 01:39 PM Bug #1825 (Closed): Update Forums to phpBB 3.1.6
- Change log: https://wiki.phpbb.com/Release_Highlights/3.1.6
- 05:47 PM Bug #1342: Some Default DNS Aliases Broken
- These need to be added to the list for the next release. None of the default aliases appear to work in F21.
Also available in: Atom