- Registered on: 02/10/2009
- Last connection: 11/16/2020
- platform (Developer, 02/10/2009)
- amahitunes (Developer, 02/11/2009)
- website (Developer, 02/12/2009)
- hdaconnect (Developer, 02/18/2009)
- apps (Developer, 03/14/2009)
- installer (Developer, 03/21/2009)
- new apps (Manager, 04/25/2009)
- ubuntu (Manager, 05/29/2010)
- greyhole (Manager, 10/21/2010)
- translations (Developer, 01/19/2011)
- pluto (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/17/2014)
- iOS App (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/28/2013)
- Amahi Anywhere (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/12/2014)
- plugins (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 07/19/2014)
- checklists (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 05/27/2014)
- amahi 8 platform (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/21/2014)
- disk wizard plugin (Manager, Reporter, 08/22/2015)
- Amahi 9 (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/22/2015)
- centos-7 (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/25/2015)
- plex (Developer, 06/27/2016)
- 04:50 AM greyhole Bug #2437 (Closed): Version 0.15.0 Released
- Released to repos. Note that the f33 version rpm in testing had an issue that I am not sure how to make things still ...
- 08:03 AM greyhole Bug #2437: Version 0.15.0 Released
- Try this one and report, please...
- 02:12 AM greyhole Bug #2437 (Assigned): Version 0.15.0 Released
- Try this one. It's built on Fedora 33, however, there may be issue with versions of samba. F33 has samba-4.13. Even t...
- 08:44 AM platform Bug #2441 (Assigned): Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- Passenger runs the web app for the dashboard. The dashboard cannot work without it. Maybe when trying to access it fo...
- 04:11 PM platform Bug #2441: Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- Regarding httpd failing, as of a little while ago services failing with systemd are often reported as failing with th...
- 06:27 AM platform Bug #2440 (Feedback): SSH public key auth broken with Fedora 33
- I re-entered my public key and all worked well as it did before after an upgrade. Also, before re-entering my public ...
- 10:49 AM platform Bug #2438 (New): updates do not finish and they accumulate over time
- on a test machine, we see this. no investigation has taken place yet.
this is a symptom that the updates are someh...
- 11:03 AM platform Bug #2432 (Closed): an upstream update on fedora 32's dnsmasq appears to break DNS and DHCP
- fixed and released as hda-ctl-11.7.7-1 in the f32 repo, for testing.
- 04:52 AM apps Bug #2436 (Assigned): Android App (BETA) Testing
- Thanks for the feedback.
Any chance you can check the TV version of the app on the Fire TV?
The way to get it g...
- 04:28 PM platform Bug #2432: an upstream update on fedora 32's dnsmasq appears to break DNS and DHCP
- better work-around is to add into amahi-common.conf a line of the form:...
Also available in: Atom