- 10:21 PM apps Feature #1762 (Closed): New photo app required
- As you might know, development for Gallery 3 has halted and we should be looking for alternatives. What about Piwigo ...
- 08:22 AM apps Bug #1565: Cannot use calibre app
- When I try to use the filename of the library "metadata.db" in the command I get the following error:
- 10:16 AM apps Bug #1565 (Closed): Cannot use calibre app
- I get the following errors when I try to add a book via CLI and consequently wanted to set the path for the library. ...
- 09:52 PM apps Bug #985: Updating couchpotatoserver (CPS)
- Ok, so no database updates (bummer). But the Amahi app does not contain all pieces since when I run "git pull" I get ...
- 03:11 AM apps Bug #985: Updating couchpotatoserver (CPS)
- This thread was from the get-go related to updating this app so I thought I would re-open it since the dashboard text...
- 05:27 AM apps Bug #985 (Rejected): Updating couchpotatoserver (CPS)
- I tried to update from within the app but it tells me that there is no update available which is not correct. On the ...
- 07:48 AM apps Bug #1230: Couchpotato won't start automatically after reboot
- But when you do a clean install it is missing the .git folder inside the html folder so how can it update?
- 03:07 AM apps Bug #1230: Couchpotato won't start automatically after reboot
- Now it is working but it does not update itself from the git repo. I'd like to use its build in update function.
- 10:41 PM apps Bug #1230: Couchpotato won't start automatically after reboot
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> chkconfig couchpotato on
> Should have worked the other way, but this might. I ...
- 02:44 PM apps Bug #1230: Couchpotato won't start automatically after reboot
- Picture is still the same.
Also available in: Atom