- 10:27 PM ubuntu Bug #1022: wol does not exist in Ubuntu
- I can confirm that this is a bug and the fix suggested above, along with a system restart, fixes the issue. Was quite...
- 08:42 PM platform Bug #969: amahi-download fails if an HTTPS link is provided
- This is actually the same issue (the app installer runs this script to download the file in that field; therefore, fi...
- 08:42 PM platform Bug #457 (Closed): App Installer Does Not Download From HTTPS
- See bug #969 for further discussion on this issue.
- 12:49 PM platform Bug #969 (Assigned): amahi-download fails if an HTTPS link is provided
- OK, now the script is no longer adding "http://dl.amahi.org/" to the URL, but it's still failing the SHA1 comparison:...
- 11:13 AM platform Bug #969 (Closed): amahi-download fails if an HTTPS link is provided
- The amahi-download script (installed in /usr/bin/amahi-download) doesn't check for a https link when it is checking f...
- 10:04 AM apps Bug #967: Amahi Energy Saver
- We need the source of the current app from jayrock in order to see how easy/hard it would be to port. The version on ...
- 01:19 PM ubuntu Bug #929: RPM Apps Convert to DEB
- I've created a rough installation script that will install and configure the inetutils-inetd and the tftpd-hpa packag...
Also available in: Atom