- Registered on: 05/30/2009
- Last connection: 01/26/2019
- platform (Manager, 02/01/2010)
- website (Manager, 07/04/2012)
- apps (Manager, 12/07/2009)
- installer (Manager, Developer, 07/14/2015)
- new apps (Manager, 02/21/2010)
- greyhole (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/30/2015)
- Amahi Anywhere (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/14/2015)
- checklists (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/13/2014)
- amahi 8 platform (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/21/2014)
- disk wizard plugin (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/20/2015)
- Amahi 9 (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/22/2015)
- plex (Manager, 06/27/2016)
- 07:15 PM new apps Bug #2375: Home Assistant share / Webpage
- Just did a test install of the app and works fine for me.
Able to access the app via the dashboard link with no is...
- 09:53 AM new apps Bug #2375 (Feedback): Home Assistant share / Webpage
- Has this been resolved?
If not, for the issue with web access I would recommend you use the hass:.domain.name:8123...
- 09:49 AM platform Feature #2376 (Feedback): Set reserved for root on \
- Do you have any suggestions on how to accomplish this task?
I was not aware you could set a reserve.
- 09:48 AM platform Feature #2378 (Feedback): Standard partition over LVM during install
- Once of the main reasons for not using LVM is that Fedora creates a large */home* partition. This has caused a lot o...
- 07:08 PM greyhole Bug #2360: Upgrade to Greyhole 0.10.17
- 06:26 PM platform Bug #2377 (Closed): OpenNote initial account registration
- Looks like there is a PHP compatibility problem with the MySQL connector. Unfortunately, there is no way to make it ...
- 07:26 PM platform Bug #2377 (Assigned): OpenNote initial account registration
- Will take a look to see if I can get it working for Amahi 11.
BTW, there is a new version available.
- 02:09 PM greyhole Bug #2360: Upgrade to Greyhole 0.10.17
- Samba version 4.7.9 is being used in Amahi 11.
- 07:55 AM plex Bug #2367 (Feedback): Compatibility with Roku App
- If the current version of Plex Media Server is the cause of your issue, you will need to upgrade to the latest Amahi ...
- 06:32 PM apps Bug #2354: Amahi Sync - Fedora 27
- App is now working.
Will move it LIVE.
Also available in: Atom