- Registered on: 05/30/2009
- Last connection: 01/08/2022
- platform (Manager, 02/01/2010)
- website (Manager, 07/04/2012)
- apps (Manager, 12/07/2009)
- installer (Manager, Developer, 07/14/2015)
- new apps (Manager, 02/21/2010)
- greyhole (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/30/2015)
- Amahi Anywhere (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/14/2015)
- checklists (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/13/2014)
- amahi 8 platform (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/21/2014)
- disk wizard plugin (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/20/2015)
- Amahi 9 (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/22/2015)
- plex (Manager, 06/27/2016)
- 05:54 PM platform Bug #2466 (Feedback): Mediawiki installs half way
- Please try again. Uninstall and reinstall. Apparently my sed in the script was off by a line :)
Should work now.
- 02:09 PM platform Bug #2466 (Feedback): Mediawiki installs half way
- Oops, sorry forgot to update the script for the domain change. I installed it from my backup HDA.
Should be fixed...
- 07:45 AM platform Bug #2466 (Feedback): Mediawiki installs half way
- Ok I finally finished the app update.
It should install and run as expected.
Please let me know if you encounte...
- 02:43 PM platform Bug #2466: Mediawiki installs half way
- Looks like I was updating the app and did not finish. I will work on it and let you know when completed.
- 02:41 PM platform Bug #2466: Mediawiki installs half way
- I will have to check it out. The app is designed to do the install automatically.
- 10:01 AM checklists Feature #2465: Fedora 27 to Fedora 35 Amahi Upgrade
- If you have an issue with httpd starting, the following worked for me:...
- 06:32 PM checklists Feature #2465 (New): Fedora 27 to Fedora 35 Amahi Upgrade
- Upgrading from Amahi 11 (Fedora 27) to Amahi 12 (Fedora 35) is a trick path to navigate. First of all, Fedora upgrade...
- 05:17 PM platform Bug #2441 (Closed): Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- Closing bug report and will create a new one for upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 35.
- 07:23 PM platform Bug #2424: Amahi 12 Testing
- Testing has switched from Fedora 34 to Fedora 35. Very similar issues so far.
- 07:22 PM platform Bug #2458: Amahi 12 with fedora 35 and platform 11.9
- Changed Subject to Fedora 35. Should be similar issues and the log warning is still present.
Also available in: Atom