- 07:42 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1765: dsk-wz.sh script return false for execpt four command
- I don't think it is a bug , but an additional safety feature to prevent executing unwanted , or unintended shell comm...
- 06:07 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1643: disk wizard issues
- It seems session variable has caused to overflow the 4kb limit in browser cookies,because,in default rails store sess...
- 06:04 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1607: Partitioning Error via DiskWizard
- The traditional partition table format used on PCs includes a 32-bit field to record the number of sectors a particul...
- 04:36 AM disk wizard plugin Bug #1537: disk wizard allowing system drive to be changed / formated.
- Thank for pointing out this issue,yes it is possible for someone to format a system partition unknowingly.
In your c...
- 10:51 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1511: feedback from review of v0.4.0 version
- Thanks cpg and bigfoot65 for the feedback It seems that some issue were common in both,
I will go by the order which...
- 05:05 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1432: feedback from review of 0.2 version
- bigfoot65: Thanks for the feedbacks.
If you use 'dd' command to clear the partition table, please refresh(click on t...
- 09:10 PM platform Bug #1464 (New): Package dependencies not get installed during app installation
- Package dependencies not get installed on the system when installing the app.
Here is the list of dependencies i p...
- 09:11 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1454 (Closed): command error: lsblk not a block device error in debug
- If select _Format entire disk_ option and execute commands in Debug mode,It gives ...
- 08:35 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1453 (Closed): RuntimeException for devices with GPT partition table
- We do not support logical volume groups or logical volume manager(LVM) partitions for now(since we actively discourag...
- 10:08 PM disk wizard plugin Bug #1449 (New): Remove an entry from /etc/fstab when unmounting or deleting a partition
- When removing a partition or deleting a partition from partition table , we have to remove mount entry from /etc/fsta...
Also available in: Atom