Welcome to the Amahi home server tracker. You can use it for:
- Latest bug/feature updates, which is great page to keep track of the latest of what's going on
- Bug and Feature reporting and tracking
In addition, other resources to use include:
- The Amahi Wiki for guides and howtos
- The Amahi Forums for discussions and support questions
- The Amahi Blog and the
- ChangeLog to report updates on the status of releases in the project.
What is the Amahi home server¶
The Amahi Home Server makes your home networking simple. We like to call the Amahi servers HDAs, for "Home Digital Assistants." Each HDA delivers all the functionality you would want in a home server, while being as easy to use as a web browser.
The core functionality available in the base Amahi HDA install includes:
- Protect Your Computers Backup all your networked PCs simply and easily on your home network. If one of your PCs "dies" you can easily restore it!
- Organize Your Files Access, share and search your files from any machine on your network, making it easy to share and find your photos, music and videos.
- Internet Wide Access Automatically setup your own VPN so you can access your network from anywhere: safely and securely.
- Private Internet Applications Shared applications like calendaring, private wiki and more to come, will help you manage your home and your family!