LazyLibrarian is a program to follow authors and grab metadata for all your digital reading needs. It uses the extensive GoogleBooks (for bookinfo) and Goodreads.com (for authorinfo) websites as a source.
- find authors or books and add them to the database
- list all books of an author and add them as 'wanted'.
- LazyLibrarian will search a nzb-file for that book (only Newznab supported (e.g. nzb.su)
- If a nzb is found it will be send to sabnzbd or saved in a blackhole where your downloadapp can pick it up.
- When processing the downloaded books it will save a coverpicture (if available) and save all metadata into metadata.opf next to the bookfile (calibre compatible format)