PHP Gift Registry
The PHP Gift Registry is a web-enabled gift registry intended for use among a circle of family members or friends. It is intended to fill the following purposes:
- Permit the long-term storage of a list of items one desires, along with its price, where it can be bought, and (optionally) a URL where it can be viewed.
- Enabled items to be "locked" by one shopper so that the same item is not bought by someone else.
Its features include:
- A single unifying view of items on your own list and people whose lists you can view.
- A now-optional request/permit system by which you can control who can see your list.
- A "checkin/checkout" system which allows you to reserve items on someone's list.
- An in-system messaging system by which users can be informed of item deletions or custom announcements.
- New users can request accounts. Optionally, administrators will be informed about the request, and they can then approve or reject the request. Either way, the user will be informed by e-mail.
- A site-customizable ranking system for items.
- An events system for users to add significant (read: gift-bearing) events which will show up on others' displays when the event nears.
- Easily customizable theme system using Twitter Bootstrap.
|Home Page||PHP Gift Registry|
|Updated||about 5 years ago|
|Tags||gift ideas, gift registry, presents, home gift registry, list|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!